  From: Nenah Sylver
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 6:10 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>is alkaline water necessary for making good CS...?

  Back to the acid-alkaline issue: Nearly every health professional I talk to,
and all the research I've read, says that alkaline water is better for you than
acidic water -- and that in fact, acidic water can cause all sorts of health
problems. I think it's a good idea to treat the CS with SOMETHING to raise the
pH. But DON'T put it in before you make the silver solution -- put it in
*afterward,* or else you won't be able to make a viable colloidal silver
product.