From: Betsy Coffey [mailto:latimergi...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 4:01 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>vaccines and dental implants

Thanks for the web site sam. someone posted earlier
that they saw a sign about thermisol in vaccines and
was wondering if they had stopped using it. From what
I understand, it is not used anymore in infant
vaccines but they still use it in hep vaccines and
flue shots. Doesn anyone confirm this? I wonder what
they use as a substitute for mercury in infant
vaccines? Will they ever tell us?
Also, for anyone considering dental implants. I have
one thing to say. I would think twice before
considering this. I wish that I had never had it done.
I ended up having them out due to infections which I
have never quite recovered from.