I asked the same question about what's being used in place of Thimerosal a
month or two ago, but no one answered.

  But then, this is the CS list, after all, not the vaccine list.  I just
wonder if something just as bad has replaced it.

  -Ken Bagwell

Betsy Coffey <latimergi...@yahoo.com> wrote:  Thanks for the web site sam.
someone posted earlier
that they saw a sign about thermisol in vaccines and
was wondering if they had stopped using it. From what
I understand, it is not used anymore in infant
vaccines but they still use it in hep vaccines and
flue shots. Doesn anyone confirm this? I wonder what
they use as a substitute for mercury in infant
vaccines? Will they ever tell us?
Also, for anyone considering dental implants. I have
one thing to say. I would think twice before
considering this. I wish that I had never had it done.
I ended up having them out due to infections which I
have never quite recovered from.