Since this has been mentioned, I wanted to say that I am now in Day-4 of
using this salve on what was most likely a non-melanoma type skin cancer
on my shoulder.  For years it was a small pencil-eraser sized spot with
constantly flakey skin that eventually stopped flaking and became a
subcutaneous bump.  When it recently began to itch a little, I decided to
go ahead with the salve.  It has worked so far in a textbook manner with
no pain management needed at all.

Congratulations, Deborah!
Well, if it's show and tell time - we are not far behind you.  Here it's C

Rowena
But your story, Debbie, has encouraged me to experiment on a lump on my leg
rather similar to yours on your shoulder.