At 12:37 PM 12/9/2005 -0600, you wrote:

>But what is going on immediately after the CS is made?
>
>It is you, Ode, who insists that there is something superior,
>or at least different with freshly made CS as opposed to CS
>that has been sitting around for 14 days...
##  That's me, but it's not an "insistance".  It's an opinion based on
perception and perception is always fallible.

 If you add H2O2 at different times, there is a definite difference in what
'how much' does what and when... pretty much proving beyond doubt that very
fresh CS/EIS is very different than shelved CS/EIS.
 Better?  Opinion sez yes..  Reality may not bear out the opinion.
 'Superior' does not imply that anything else is not good or doesn't work.

 Very fresh EIS "might" have antioxident and tissue oxygenating properties
that shelved does not.

1 oz of very fresh EIS wires me up like 3 cups of strong coffee, sans
jitters. [or seems to]
 Older EIS doesn't. [or seems to not]

Ode

Stop on in and visit!