----- Original Message -----
  From: Matthew McCann
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:24 AM
  Subject: CS>CANSEMA Salve---VCNO---

  The active ingredients of cansema are soluble in water.
  Water is miscible with DMSO.  DMSO is miscible in
  at least some oils (e.g. jojoba.) Therefore the active
  ingredients of cansema might be dissolved in VCNO using
  DMSO as an intermediary solvent. The DMSO would
  also act as a penetrant.
  Has anybody tried this possible enhancement?

  Matthew

  Hi Matthew -- I have not used DMSO, but from what I have read,
  if you add some (not too much) DMSO to the black salve, it will
  help carry/penetrate the salve deeper through the skin, and "possibly"
  even reach internal tumours.

  I always add Emu Oil to the salves that I make, as this oil
  penetrates through the skin and acts as a carrier.
  Also -- a black salve that has been stored for a longish time
  tends to dry out, and emu oil is very good for making it moist again.

  Regards,
  Gunar