Hi Nancy,

  What magnification did you use to make your mesurements.

  When I took 2 ounces of 8.8 PPM EIS that had no T. E. in it even in a dark
room and add th drop of H2O2 I find that a T. E. developes, and to me indicates
that agglomeration has set it.

  This is most disturbing. One other person adds 4 cc of 35% to a quart of EIS.
When I did that the T.E. less EIS developed a strong T.E. and has a haze to it.

  Something does not compute !!!

  "Ole Bob"

Nancy DeLise <nancym...@prodigy.net> wrote:
          The H2o2 reacts with the silver and breaks up the particles so they
become very much smaller.
      If you look under a microscope at CS, most homemade CS would be about
this size: O    When you add 1 drop of H2o2 3% to 2 oz. of CS and wait about 15
minutes and look in the same microscope the particle size would be about this:
o  If you look at sovereign silver under the same microscope the particle size
is about this:       (That's correct, you cannot see anything it is that tiny.)
  Nancy