Hi Jonathan,
  For the welfare, safety  and anonymity of all concerned your suggestion seems
very reasonable.

  There is absolutely NO law that prohibits "recipes" in a public  domain.  Let
the govt perps have a fit if they are monitering  these lists because from what
I can see there are no illegal  ingredients...and as of today at least,  we
still have freedom of  choice to to self-treat and make our salve.

  Carol Ann

"Jonathan B. Britten" <jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp> wrote:  It would be a
valuable public service if a precise recipe could be
placed in the public domain.     All ingredients are readily available,
I think.

JBB

On Monday, Dec 19, 2005, at 16:52 Asia/Tokyo, Raine wrote:

> The salve I use has the following ingredients;
>
> chapparal
> bloodroot
> galangal root
> graviola
> zinc chloride
> lidocaine (for pain)
>
> -Raine

List maintainer: Mike Devour

Best regards,
Carol

Never Accept Only Two Choices in Life.
The problems of Today cannot be solved by the same thinking that created them.
-Al Einstein.