  From: Pat
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 12:45 PM
  Subject: CS>Laser Pointers

   This is where I saw a $3 laser pointer.  www.WholesaleForEveryone.com      I
saw three laser pointers at Office Depot from $18 to 36.  I want to be sure to
get one that won't be too dangerous to the eyes.  I read that they can cause
retinal damage at    www.mayoclinic.org/news2005-rst/2800.html  and other
places. The green and the blue ones are very expensive anyway.  I probably
wouldn't worry except that my 23 year old son loves to play with neat things so
it's likely to get used a fair amount. Wonder if I could just use the laser
picture hanger tool I have?  I hate the Yahoo mail program....it won't let me
paste anything in here...but didn't want my Eudora box used for anything but
personal mail.
                                                                             Pat