This is where I saw a $3 laser  pointer.   www.WholesaleForEveryone.com      I
saw three  laser pointers at Office Depot from $18 to 36.  I want to be sure
to get one that won't be too dangerous to the eyes.  I read that  they can
cause retinal damage at     www.mayoclinic.org/news2005-rst/2800.html  and
other places. The  green and the blue ones are very expensive anyway.  I
probably  wouldn't worry except that my 23 year old son loves to play with neat
 things so it's likely to get used a fair amount. Wonder if I could just  use
the laser picture hanger tool I have?  I hate the Yahoo mail  program....it
won't let me paste anything in here...but didn't want my  Eudora box used for
anything but personal mail.

Pat