There has been some kind of miscommunication on this subject. The person
-Peter- brought up the sod. chloride/CS after I mentioned sod. clhoride
in a question to Marshal re; Vit C iv.
 I think English is not his first language, and at first I thought he
was being a wiseguy. Maybe he was; I don't know...
 One of our resident brainiacs got curious about sodium bicarbonate
(baking soda) when I mentioned it re: vit c and now.......you need a
program to follow along........
 As to the IV / CS, fwiw, I got my doc to contact and buy the Argentyn
silver for iv use; which he did, (he showed me the 1200 ppm large vial-
looked like brown sludge) but then he contacted  his lawyer and was told
that he cannot legally  give it to me.
 I would not use homeade CS either, for one reason, there would be too
much water needed- and straight water is toxic.
 Sodium would be needed to buffer the water, but would make the silver
toxic.
 As of now, I am working on doing the Vit C IVs.......