Hello fellow cs users. I am writing to say thank you to all the help I received
when I wrote concering a friend of my daughter's who was diagnosed with
brown-sequard syndrome.  She does not live near me but did visit her family who
live near me for a short while after she was first diagnosed.  I passed on all
of the information that I was given to her and she thanked me.  She has a
family member who is into holistic medicine and she has been following her
advice.  She did refuse to take the steriods and at present is taking some sort
of crystal under her tongue---have no idea what that is about---as part of her
treatment.  I am glad that she is looking into alternative medicine and I am
hoping she will find her answer to her health problem and continue to live a
normal life.

  To Ernie, who gave me the information concerning a lady who is working in the
Toronto area and has considerable success in the ms area, I want to say a
special thanks.  Right now she is not using this information as she is in
Western Canada, but should she return to her native home she would definitely
be able to put that information to good use.

  Once again thank you to all for your generosity and sharing your expertise
with me.

  God Bless and good health to all,  Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

  LJ Hefferman