In a message dated 12/22/2005 3:50:18 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ch...@comcast.net writes:

I may be  totally off base but don't you want to expose yourself to some
germs to keep  your immune system strong and up to par

This brings up an issue I have wondered about for a long time.  Some  experts
advise taking a large amount of CS on a daily basis.  Does that  compromise
the body's own immune system?  Is it best to only take CS when  sick?  How
about only taking it when REALLY SICK, so as to strengthen the  immune system.

What do the experts on the Silver List think?

Jill