Hi Wayne,

Thank you for your message.  I'm reading all kinds of articles on this subject
and getting educated about the AIDS.  I will be reading Dr. Douglass AIDS
Clinic in Africa also.
I know about population control for some time now, too.

Barbara

  Evening Barbara,

  >>This is a genuine question, I really want to know.

     Keep in mind that AIDS, like most other disease is only a symptom.  The
root cause is never discussed or attacked

  In same parts of Japan or China, ( maybe both )  85 % of the people have AIDS.

  I have many old articles, 12 to 15 years old about population control,
including a meeting with scientists and Henry Kissinger.  Also a copy of the
grant I think he was instrumental in getting for them.

  I have also read that two groups of homosexuals were given a Hepatitis B
vaccination.  100% of both groups were infected with AIDS.   I know, some of
this is unbelievable,  but much evidence points to the fact that it is true.

  Want to read something interesting, read about Dr. Campbell Douglass and the
Aids Clinic he set up
  in Africa.   http://www.drdouglass.com/

  Read this short summary of his book,  Aids and Biological Warfare.
  http://www.drdouglass.com/Books/aidsandbiologicalwarfare/index.htm
  It is only a half screen.

  Wayne