You can find a local co-op who sells raw milk and products like yogurt or
kefir...or I think health food stores will sell starters or grains....this was
just a few posts back...

                                Cari

Connie Howard <craehow...@juno.com> wrote:
      I must have missed some of the links.   You were talking about Yeast and
treating it using Kefir.  I'm not familiar with with Kefir.  What are we
talking about something that can be bought prepared or has to be made.  And how
do we make it.  It sounds like a cheese from what was said.
  Can someone enlighten me.

  connie

  Tel Tofflemire <telt...@cableone.net> wrote:
        RE: Kefir and overgrowth of Yeast, any amount will be helpful, and you
can not over dose, (except maybe drown) My friend has trouble too and I have
her m! ake her own fresh every day, and she has grown fond of it and even
though she is well now, she continues to drink the (waye) Kefir and eat the
(curds) cheese daily.  You can get Kefir seeds form Dom's website. (Click
Below.)