----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry Chamberlin" <tcj...@yahoo.ca>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2005 3:26 PM
Subject: CS>O3 & H2O2

All that I have read, including the ebook by Dr.
Douglass, seems inconclusive to me about the issue of
one or the other (H2O2 or ozonated water) producing
free radicals (oxidizing agents) in the body.

Allow me to chime in here. Ozone gobbles up free radicals but will not harm healthy cells. There's something a healthy cell produces -- I think it's catalase, but please don't quote me on this -- that makes it immune to being scavanged by ozone too. That's what makes ozone safe. And if ozone should happen to oxidize unhealthy cells in your body (as in cancer), isn't that what you want?

If one needed the benefits of oxytherapy but was
concerned about this, it might be prudent to include
significant quantities of anti-oxidant supplements
(selenium, Vit C, Vit E, etc.) in their diets while
utilizing any oxytherapy.

I learned from Dr. Saul Pressman, ozone expert, to take an anti-oxidant either two hours BEFORE doing ozone therapy, or six hours afterwards. Otherwise, the ozone and antioxidant supplements will cancel each other out.

The amazing reports of success and benefits from the
use of both ozonated water and H2O2 make it a resource
not to be dismissed.

I agree there.

Best,
Nenah