http://www.hss.edu/Professionals/Conditions/Arthritis/Osteoarthritis---For-Physicians
I got the Bouchard's nodes first, now also have Heberden's nodes.
Applying DMSO and CS ( around 2 parts DMSO to 8 parts CS) to my fingers has helped a lot. It has taken a while, say over a year, but the Bouchard's nodes are quite noticeably reduced in size.
sol

Marshalee Hallett wrote:

Dear Marshall,
I asked you before (quite a while ago) about the knot I`m developing on my
left pinky,
in the joint nearest the nail. Now it is twice the size, and is sore. The
finger is gullwing-shaped now.
Yuck.
I think it might be "Erosive Osteoarthritis", as the symptoms fit what the
article on the `net of the
Osteoarthritis site describes. It says EO appears in peri-and post
menopausal women;
well I`m 53 and in the first group...
I do intend to order in some CMO, and will send you an update!
Thanks for the helpful input!!!
Marshalee