  From: panamp...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 12:03 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>CANSEMA Salve -- Pete

        Good advice Raine!  I will wait and see hw much nose I have left before
I attempt
        another coating.  My brother who has been a doctor for over 40 yrs is
coming down from Cleveland for a visit after  I told him about Cansema.  I
Emailed my other brother a pict
        of my face and he showed it to my mother who thought it was a homeless
person!<G>
        I still haven't heard any more people tell their experience with
scarring, etc..  Pete