On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 20:05:19 EST, grace1...@aol.com wrote in
<2c2.15c20f6.30eb2...@aol.com>:

>I had a client who had lupus.  She drank a quart a day of CS made with  three
>nine volt batteries in drinking water.  She also took an herb called  peau
>d'arco, an amount she muscle tested for appropriateness daily.  After  three
>months when she returned to her doctor, laboratory tests showed she did  not
>have
>lupus, and she has not had it since (ten years later).
>
>The doctor apologized for the "misdiagnosis" thinking that since lupus is a
>fatal disease, she must have never had it; she must have simply been
>misdiagnosed!
>
>Jill

Did she get argyria from making the CS in drinking water???

To ED: NEVER make CS in drinking water. It must be made with
DISTILLED water. I distill my water twice, as its conductivity
is still too high after the first time.

Heidrun Beer

Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training
http://www.sgmt.at