From Ruth Strackbein

   My distiller is now repaired.  It is definitely a kind that is acceptable for making CS.  However it is quite old.  I have had it for 15 years or so, and it was second-hand then.  Before this repair job, the whole thing was full of gunk from distilling hard water. I did clean with vinegar, running through a half gallon or so. That would clean up the rods, but finally the spout got so clogged it could no longer be cleaned.  Now it works again.  I am told that I should use only softened water in it.  That is my problem.  I do not know how soft my water is. When the salt machine has just run, it is probably pretty soft.
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour