In a message dated 1/5/2006 9:03:58 PM Central Standard Time,
dcicc...@gmail.com writes:
i'm
checking in with anyone who would be so kind as to (pretty please :-)
) give me a quick training session... what settings to use, etc....
Hi.  I set my switch to *standard* (not fast), and my dial to around number
5.  Then I attach my alligator clips to the silver bars, plug it in and press
the start button.  The little green light should come on, indicating that the
unit is operating.  You will hear periodic clicking sounds as the unit switches
polarity.  When the green light goes out, your colloid is done.  Unplug
before removing alligator clips to avoid current transmission if your clips
should
happen to touch each other.  Remove silver bars and wipe them clean with a
paper towel.  That's it.  I hope you enjoy your unit -- I have certainly
enjoyed
mine.      MA