In a message dated 1/6/06 10:13:45 AM Central Standard Time,
telt...@yahoo.com writes:

> One thing to watch for is to clean witha paper towel all inside surface of
> you glass container.
> current can get to going around the jars inside rather than jumping from Neg
> to Pos. and cause no colloidal action in the jar

No kidding Tel?  I never knew that.  Thanks very much for sharing.  I do have
a question pertaining to that though:  I always use the same quart jars for
processing.  Most of them have a *staining* of plated silver somewhere on the
inside of them.  This cannot be removed.  Are you saying, then, that this
plating will interfere with the processing of the CS?  If so, then I need to
throw
them away and start with new jars.     MA