Yes, Bill, I  read that site years ago when I  was looking for 35% H20.
Initially,  It was difficult  to decide whether to purchase Food Grade or
Technical Grade......for  internal use which was my intention.

  That particular site is selling a "Technical Grade" product. Supposedly
there is little difference and fortunately, I was able to find 35% Food  Grade
locally.

  Products are relative to their intended use. Price is often  refletive.  What
ever their detetable diffrences both Tech and  Food Grade suppodedly  contain
less stabalizers and  additives  than OTC 3%.  The same could be said for DMSO.
 There are 2 grades, Pharma and what we buy at the Feed Store. One is  much
more expensive than the other, I am told it has no odor and  is  more effective
and contains no additives or chemicals.   There is quite a difference in the
price.  One is intended and  approved for use on animals but humans have taken
to its consumption  and topical use.  Yeah, it works but I wonder about long
term  repercussions, if any.

  I found this topic interesting....didn't know about DE before so thanks  to
all for the great discussions.  I would not want to consume  something that is
meant for use in a swimming pool.

Bill Keen <bkee...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:  Carol Ann,

  You haven't read this site either:  http://www.h2o2-4u.com/grades.html

  Bill Keen

Carol Ann <saffiresk...@yahoo.com> wrote:

The   classifications are for a reason. There is a considerable difference
between OTC H20 which is not recommended for ingestion, only topical,  due to
chemical additatives used as stabalizers and Food Grade  which is used, diluted
of course, for internal use such as IV  administrations.

  Carol Ann

  The Pessimist complains about the Wind;
  The Optimist expects it to change;
  The Realist adjusts the Sails.   - The world needs more sailors.