Welcome to our group, Frank. As you already have begun to see, you'll
get a variety of information from a lot of different people. They will
mention more than just colloidal silver related therapies, and for good
reason. You'll want to learn about as many successful strategies as
possible and probably implement several at once -- with care.

As Terry suggests, CS can be a significant addition to any protocol you
ultimately adopt. Just don't skimp on it. Buy a machine to make it by
the quart or the gallon and do it now. Run that baby all the time if
necessary, and let your father gradually build up to where he's
consuming properly made low-ppm CS for a large part of his water
intake. Many small doses as often as possible will help the most if it
will help at all.

Mixing CS with Gatorade or Ringers Lactate and holding it in the mouth
before swallowing will yield absorption rates and blood levels of
silver that will rival IV administration. This is another strategy to
ask more about and then do.

Then start following up on every other cancer therapy you can find out
about. I'm afraid you are destined to have to plow through an overload
of information, as the very lack of regulation which permits successful
therapies to be promoted at all also permits a chaos of conflicting
claims, fraud, error, fanatacism and nonsense to flourish.

The best help this group can provide is by way of first person
testimonials and eyewitness accounts of results with various protocols.
If you hear about something from multiple people -- particularly from
people who are not trying to sell you anything and have direct
experience with it -- it is likely an item deserving further intensive
study.

There are therapies by Budwig, Gerson, Beck, Clark, Pauling and many
others. Investigate them all.

For example, visit the Gerson Institute site (www.gersoninstitute.org)
and evaluate their offerings. View the video clips for a quick
overview. If nothing else, it will give you an idea of just how far you
can go to improve on the diet and nutrition you're providing, and what
an aggressive cleansing protocol looks like. On the other hand, if
you've 10 or 20 thousand dollars to spare for it, they have clinics
that will give him a good start on recovery -- IF his condition will
respond.

>From all I can see, recovery from cancer requires a lot of work,
because it represents the final stage in the body's response to every
insult it has ever received and been unable to handle, and you must
support it on the long road back. That said, successful treatments
frequently result in near immediate improvement... and renewed hope.
They just must be followed up on for a long time, usually the rest of
your life.

You must provide the body with all the building blocks it needs to heal
and rebuild. This means aggressive nourishment and nutrition with
superior food and quality supplementation.

You must stop exposure to pollution, contamination, and low quality, un-
nutritious, and dangerous foods, and likely re-evaluate any toxic
medications or other dangerous therapies that may have been suggested
by others.

Finally, you'll need to help the body eliminate stubborn toxins that
are the result of a lifetime of accumulation, plus the toxic load which
results from the body's renewed effort to eliminate unhealthy tissues.
This will mean cleansing of one sort or another, practiced often and
for a long time.

The road back is challenging. Above all, realize that the tumors are
not themselves the disease. They are only the places where the body's
defenses have been overwhelmed by long term abuse. If you recreate the
healthy internal ecology needed to survive, the body will heal the
tumors as it rebuilds itself.

I will pray for strength for you and your mother and good guidance in
your search for information.

Be well,

Mike D.