From: M. G. Devour
Date: 01/10/06 20:27:48
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Thank you's

Appreciate the appreciation folks.

Help me out, would you, gang?

I've been wracking my brain trying to think of a certain buzz-phrase I
Used to see associated with the kind of synergy we see on this list and
Other online forums... That makes things grow well beyond the sum of
The parts. It's something we mostly take for granted these days, so I
Don't see the term used with the same wonderment it was talked about
Back in, say, the early nineties or so...

Two words. The first connoted good or beneficial, while the second
Referred to a cycle or feedback loop.

What was that phrase?

I think it described us perfectly.

Be well,