Hi Pete...so glad you are back with us and so sorry you have been thru such a
rough time...I am got the msm the same way you did, and I mix mine in
water...but will leave this up to the expert's as well I don't know if you have
to build up taking the msm because of the possible die off affect? comment's
masters please :)...hang in there Pete...debbie

Barbara <barba...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:            Hi Pete,

  I'm a least qualified person to give you an advise but I can tell you how I
took 8 to 10 grams of MSM.  First of all, I bought a 2 lbs can of it from the
feed store.  I dissolved one scoop of it in half a glass of water to which I
added a little apple cider vinegar to mask the taste.  It was still bad but it
was doable.

  Maybe someone else can tell you if it is OK to mix it with vinegar because I
don't really know.

  Great that yu are of of the hospital, Pete :)

  Barbara

              Hi, and again, thanks for all your support thru 2005 with my
"nose" and "Emphysema".
  I just recently got out of the hospital having spent half of this year
already in IC, critical
  care and then to the floor, followed by "out the door"( got to onery for the
docs &nurses!<G>
  I plan to head out to our local animal feed store this afternoon and get some
DMSO and
  MSM.   My question is, how much would a daily dose compromise, and how does
one
  normally take MSM?  I've got 500mg capsules from Walgreens which state, take
4 daily.
  Do I buy empty capsules, mix in water, or what?  I sit here at my computer
daily as long as I can, ingesting 12PPM EIS from my Walreen's "ultrasonic
mister".  I heard someone say
  that if you are on O2 (24/7) that you should not add Dmso to the EIS as it is
very dangerous
  healthwise.  All, and any help would be welcome as I cherish each and
everyone's input!
  Happy New Year you all!           Pete