From: "Pat" <pattycake29...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 5:44 PM

Has anyone had a problem with CS staining anything? I have some brown stains on my Corian-type (Surrell) bathroom countertop and in the white sink. I was pouring some very strong CS into a spray bottle there a few days before I noticed the stains. Nothing will take them off. I can't think of anything else that could have caused them. I was wondering if it ever stains fabrics? I sprayed the mattress pad, didn't notice any problem.

I have the same type of countertops in kitchen and bath. One of the Tilex mold killing type sprays usually gets anything out of the "stone". You may have to let it sit for awhile. The chlorine/chlorox content seems very potent in these products so, ventilate!

Sharon