----- Original Message ----- From: "V" <vzo...@yahoo.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Unresponsive sickness

Well I have run into that situation also in the past. and there are times where your body just does a house cleaning and it feels like you are sick but you are not so none of the things that normally kill pathogens wont work becaues there are no pathogens. your body is just cleaning out toxins and it feels the same way as when you are sick because the process is the same. All you can do is assist it in the cleanout and stick it out. You might try things like enemas and drinking lots of ozonated water, and also bounce on a mini tarmpoline to get the lymph system moving faster to remove the toxins. thats my opinion on the situation anyway.

Terry,
Thanks for being so honest with your post. You are a true scientist.

It sounds as though V is on the right track. This sparked an idea for me and I'll throw it out. What if this illness is chemical poisoning? Since more than one member of a family became ill, could it be exposure to, say, heavy metals? Do you remember what the weather was like? What if you were sprayed by chemtrails?

Just a thought.

Nenah