Hi Mike,

I don't respond often although I do read many messages and am grateful for everyone's imput. I have found that it is equally important that our lymph system is working effectively. I am in very good health relatively speaking; but I acquired fungus and/or Candida. and was finding it difficult to render the alergic reaction I was getting from this. Even though I had effective homeopathic treatment my lymph system wasn't releasing it effectively enough so my body was backing it up and causing continued breakouts. The homeopath gave me drops which I put into my distilled water and was told to drink a litre a day. I did this and with dietary changes the reaction stopped. I believe it was a combination of this. After drinking the water I noticed I had to go to the bathroom almost immediately, unlike drinking water which takes a while. This made me realize the kidneys and lymph went into overdrive to start excreting. IMHO, I believe that when we're stuck with a virus of sorts, and we can't shake it. Maybe it's related to the lymph system ability to get rid off the garbage.

regards,

ernie

From: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Unresponsive sickness
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 15:48:48 -5

Some reflections from me...

I went almost 3 years after starting to use CS before I finally came
down with something that sounds a lot like what you described. This was
back about early 2000.

Now that was an incredible accomplishment, since up 'til '97, when I
started with CS, I'd been to the doctor 3 or 4 times a year for
antibiotics for bronchitis and strep, and finally landed with pneumonia
at Christmas time of '96. So I know CS works, too.

Whatever it was nailed me with all my usual upper respiratory symptoms
plus a cough that didn't go away for ever.

So just what are these superbugs? Or is it something else?