read this!

http://www.brojon.org/frontpage/murdermedicine1.html

sol wrote:

I'd like to see references too, as neither do I recall any mention of vaccine. I have read the epidemic was worsened by use of aspirin, just coming into wide use at the time. I can't find the article at the moment, and it doesn't seem to turn up in a google. It may not even have been a link or article, but perhaps a post, even to this list, can't remember.
sol

Carol Ann wrote:

Hi Jim,
If you would point me in the right direction via references, I would enjoy reading the current research on that virus/epidemic and the vaccine attributed to causing it. From what I read, at the onset of the epidemic, and during the height of its destruction, there was no vaccine at all.

Thanks,
Carol Ann