I do believe that the earlier you start using your arsenal the better. I
know personally 24 hrs can make a huge difference in the virus replication.
If I start 1000mg ester c + a zinker/ 2 hrs (there are several things to
use; that's just what I start with) as soon as I even think something's
going on (like unusual fatigue) I usually stop it entirely. If I just think
the barometric pressure is playing games with me and I wait to see another
day....too bad it's got me and I have to go into war mode. I'm still only
50% as sick as someone who doesn't do anything. You have to know your own
body signs.  I have not used an antibiotic for almost 20 years but I sure
have a cabinet full of alternatives. Again, I think timing is the key for a
virus.