Does anyone have any other suggestions that would help heal my larnyx  which
probably got injured when they pulled the tube out?

My instincts would tell me to treat it from the outside also.
I would rely on DMSO to carry stuff through to it.

I would say use whatever herbal remedies you have or can find after a look
up on the net or your own reference works as healing, also possibly oral and
topical homeopathic remedies such as arnica.  Comfrey might be one of them.
A few drops of iodine might not come amiss, perhaps Lugol's solution.

Mix your remedies of choice with emu oil or coconut oil or whatever you
choose to use.  Add DMSO and CS to the extent it seems possible according to
the mix you have.  Apply to the throat.

You could also let Virgin coconut oil melt in your mouth and trickle down a
little at a time.  You could flavour it if you wished with sea salt for its
healing properties, or whatever herbs and spices your research led you to
(sage? thyme?)

Rowena