An herb combination which will probably help is Comfrey/Fenugreek.  I  have
used it with great success for tissue injury.

I order mine from New Body (310) 537-4793.  (USA).  Call in the  morning, and
they can have it to you UPS the next morning if you are in the  US.

Muscle test for the appropriate dose.  I don't think there is much  danger of
overdose, even for very young children.  When my daughter had a  skiing
accident, she was unable to walk.  Instead of spending the night in  the
emergency
room, we elected to take her the next morning.  Meanwhile she  took 18
capsules of comfrey and fenugreek combination.  The next morning,  she was
recovered,
and went shopping with her friends!

Regards,

Jill