"OK -- this is interesting to me.  I can see why this
would be a concern for someone who IS a smoker, but
why for someone who HAD BEEN a smoker?  For instance,
I quit smoking twenty-five years ago -- why would
dieting or fasting be a concern? MA"

The reason is because the stored toxins don't go away
automatically. Unless a specific program is undertaken
to cleanse the body of the stored toxins, they will
stay there for the rest of the person's life.

Dr. Reams also explained that after awhile, the body
will move those toxins deeper into the body
specifically to prevent them from being released and
causing havoc in the body. It's like the body doesn't
trust that fat deposits are a safe place and will
transfer toxins to the skin or lungs or bones. Then
you end up with toxic deposits in the skeletal system
or elsewhere. To make it scarier, the body will, over
time, move these toxins around from place to place
throughout the body, and people may discover
unexplained skin cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer or
other diseases, caused by the body depositing toxins
here and there.

Once you deposit toxins into your body, you must take
specific steps to help it get rid of them. Healthy
living helps, but is not enough by itself.

Terry Chamberlin