I've successfully taken OoO internally by diluting a few drops in a shot of apple juice, or apple cider. It's quite palatable, but 3 drops did burn my throat a bit.

It works fabulously!

-Raine

patriot2...@mindspring.com wrote:
Oil of oregano is a staple at our house, and generally used in conjunction with CS for best results. We have had phenomenal success using it for shingles, prostatitis, mouth sores, and an especially difficult 2-3 week round of severe diarrhea, which had the doctor stumped, and which came up negative for all the usual tests. That was finally wiped out after the last negative report, by taking 2-3 drops of O of O (put it in gel capsules -- it is STRONG!) every 3 hours about three times. In one day, it was over! My husband uses it preventively now, a drop or two a day for health maintenance, along with CS, because he has had such good luck with it. It is a bit expensive, but it goes a long way, and is worth its weight in gold.
<snip>
Swap Your Paperback Books - PaperBackSwap.com <http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?n=1&r_by=rainelu...@yahoo.com>