>From my experience it depends on the brand.

P73 from American spice I can tolerate 3- 5 drops under the tongue (as
recommended) at one time and yes it is VERY hot, however it is nowhere
near hulda clarks stuff!!!!!!!!!!!- 1 drop burns my mouth like crazy.
>From my understanding and I could be wrong, dr clarks is undiluted and
p73 is diluted in olive oil, other then that I am unsure of differences.

Wendy

-----Original Message-----
From: Raine [mailto:rainelu...@yahoo.com]
Sent: February 18, 2006 4:24 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Oregano Essential Oils

I've successfully taken OoO internally by diluting a few drops in a shot
of apple juice, or apple cider. It's quite palatable, but 3 drops did
burn my throat a bit.

It works fabulously!

-Raine

patriot2...@mindspring.com wrote:
Oil of oregano is a staple at our house, and generally used in
conjunction with CS for best results.  We have had phenomenal success
using it for shingles, prostatitis, mouth sores, and an especially
difficult 2-3 week round of severe diarrhea, which had the doctor
stumped, and which came up negative for all the usual tests.  That was
finally wiped out after the last negative report, by taking 2-3 drops of
O of O (put it in gel capsules -- it is STRONG!) every 3 hours about
three times.   In one day, it was over!  My husband uses it preventively
now, a drop or two a day for health maintenance, along with CS, because
he has had such good luck with it.   It is a bit expensive, but it goes
a long way, and is worth its weight in gold.
<snip>
Swap
<http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?n=1&r_by=rainelu...@yahoo.com>
Your Paperback Books - PaperBackSwap.com