Me too, but some needed the H2O2.

-----Original Message-----
From: sol [mailto:sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 12:06 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>ridding warts with CS, was Re: CS>killing warts with tape

I have gotten rid of warts by simply dabbing them with a bit of CS/DMSO
from time to time. Probably would have worked faster had it been applied
regularly, but even applying only when I thought about it, and they just
fell off. No tape, no electricity, nothing but 10 to 20% DMSO in CS.
Also have some 'skin tags' that seem to be shrinking just from
application of straight CS.

sol