Way cool.
Thank you.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: V [mailto:vzo...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 6:45 PM
To: Jim Holmes
Subject: ***Possible Spam*** CS>How to wire a wart to drive CS into it

Hi Jim,

Well I made these gadgets before and basically you get a piece of 14 gauge
silver wire about 2 inches long and wire it up to teh positive pole of a 9
volt battery. then you get some of the hollow plastic Q-tips and snip the
end off of one and it slides perfectly over the silvor wire tip. you dip
this in the CS during use.  From the negative pole of the battery you jsut
need to attach a legth of wire that is exposed so when you hold the battery
in your hand the negative makes contact with your skin. then you just hold
the CS wetted Qtip on top of the wart for a few minutes and the ions of the
silevr and the CS migrate right into the wart killnig it. You can apply it
several times a day for a few minutes and the wart sholued die in a few
days. no viruses can stand up to CS and electricity together. If you want
more umph use two nine volt batteries in series. you might want a limiting
resistor in the circuit to be safe.
Can also be used on cold sores, to kill those viruses. Besth applied before
sore comes out. but if its already there then it will heal up faster.

Main rule is the positive pole of battery has the silver wire and CS applied
to the wart. Its similar to Making CS in water the positive wire is the one
that gives off the silver.

I made these units for people a while back in the shape of a pen. no moving
parts jsut pull it out, dip the tip in CS and put on wart, real easy to use.

Take care,