>From: V
>Subject: Re: CS>CS over dose / Gray Face
>Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 11:56:40 -0800

>Yeah Bob Beck used CS on his head along with a magnetic pulser  to regrow
>his hair. One theory is that the reason we loss hail is due to micro
>orgcanisms in the hair folicles and if you kill them the hair will grlow
>again. its just getting the CS in the follicles that's the problem as they
>are usually clogged with sebum that is like a fat and does not allow stuff
>to get down in the follicle. so you have to find a way to remove that
>first and then get the CS down in the follicles. There is one guy that I
>herad of that used some kind of chemical peel to clear all that out and
>then you can get at the bugs to kill them.>>>>

V- You mention chemical peels.  I've been reading about them on the
internet and the TCA peel claims to remove the damage from pre-cancerous
growths, sun spots, minor wrinkles, and acne scars and then regrow newly
structured firmer skin that is unclogged, and smoother.  I'm wondering if
anyone on this list has had personal experience with this kind of peel.  I
want to know how long the skin remains sensitive to sun exposure and if it
lives up to the hype.  Would CS make a good post-peel healing agent?  I
would suppose it would, the only problem I have with CS being it's ability
to also kill off beneficial bacteria.

BTW, one of my ducks was attacked by a raccoon and had a 1 x 1.5" chunk
bitten off the back of her neck just below the skull, exposing part of the
bone of her vertebra, and another 2 x 3" chunk taken out of her side under
her wing.  I really didn't think she would survive but put some CS and
salve on the wounds and a bandage on her neck.  The patch under her wing
regrew skin and down after 4-5 weeks and the patch on her neck is partly
regrown with skin, part still with a scab after 8 weeks, and the tissues
regrew to cover the bones under the old scab.  Amazing.   I wish people
could do that as well.

Nancy