You don't take CMO long term, it resets the immune system!  You take it
for a few days, 10 typically, and once it is reset, you simply wait for
the joints to repair themselves.  It took me about 3 months AFTER
stopping the CMO before my arthritis was completely gone.  Add that to
nutrients that assist in rebuilding the joints like MSM and Glucosamine
and Chondroitin Sulfate and it might take less time.

I would assume if you continued to reset the immune system over a long
period of time you would destroy it.

Marshall