Marshall is there a website that you learned all this info from this is very
interesting to me since I am fifty five and am really concerned about joints
have anything that I could read on the subject to share also with aging parents
who are in alot of pain as well...thanks deb

Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com> wrote:  You don't take CMO long term,
it resets the immune system!  You take it for a few days, 10 typically, and
once it is reset, you simply wait for the joints to repair themselves.  It took
me about 3 months AFTER stopping the CMO before my arthritis was completely
gone.  Add that to nutrients that assist in rebuilding the joints like MSM and
Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate and it might take less time.   I would
assume if you continued to reset the immune system over a long period of time
you would destroy it.   Marshall   "Medwith, Robert" wrote:    Forgot, where is
cheapest place to buy CMO. It looks like I will be trying the CMO on a long
term basis.   Bob