No she was passing thru the waiting room and the doc is a D.O. who also
practices Rife, and H202 therapy etc....he just hasn't taken the time to read
up on collodial silver..I suspect that she either had a maybe some selenium and
vitamin e lacking and maybe the so called source she got her collodial silver
from was not a good one...not to much surpirses me but when I see her I was
just so stunned and I am sure she is sick of people asking her about what
happened to her so maybe sometime in the future...doc had talked about her
before to me telling me to really be careful using cs because of what happended
to her...I think he is using some kind of chelation trying to get the silver
out...deb

marmar...@aol.com wrote:        In a message dated 3/10/2006 11:45:07 PM