Could scare some but those are ones who don't do much research...just like
alternative med. it get's a bad name too sometimes and people only do what
theri doctor's tell them and take only drugs to help with ailments...aren't you
thankful that we are not like that?..deb

marmar...@aol.com wrote:        In a message dated 3/11/2006 1:37:55 PM Central