Hi Carol:

Mark Metcalf long hinted at a cure for argyria.

However, he did not prove it.

I've spoken for hours with the "anonymous person" on the telephone, who first demonstrated this cure. This individual elects to remain anonymous because he wished to put this chapter of his life far behind him. I first talked him into letting me print what he used to cure his condition. It took some convincing.

Dr. Ziem, in a landmark case, also demonstrated this same cure, when consulting with John Hopkins Center for Environmental Medicine on a case of metal toxicity so severe that they were not sure they were going to be able to save his life. I personally know the individual treated. Dr. Ziem, although now retired, is renown for medical genius concerning environmental toxicity ( http://www.chemicalinjury.net/Biosketch.htm ).

I've worked with two people who have used this formula with success... although the argyria was not severe in either situation. It takes TIME, unless you add additional support methods.

Some people cannot drink that much water, as an example. Therefore, you add steam therapy to the protocol.

As an example, ( like I noted earlier ) Stan decided to do his own brand of surgery on the formula. He decided he didn't want to drink that much water. In such a case, an individual should probably not do the supplements, especially concerning how much Vitamin E is ingested.

Another person decided that it was the MSM that was probably responsible for the recovery, and pretty much ignored everything else. Of course, it didn't work.

I help those who are willing to apply themselves, and have privately consulted with individuals suffering from argyria in Australia, the U.K., and the States.

Of course there are conditions that might interfere with the success of the protocol. Thyroid conditions, liver disease, obesity...

I wish there was still a practicing MD such as Dr. Ziem who custom tailor specific protocols to individuals, but I have yet to find any.

Kind Regards,

Jason

Carol Ann wrote:
*Nancy.
*
*Wow. That lady is grey.  This is an excerpt from her website under FAQ.*
*Evidently, she already knows about the suggested reversal formula.*
*http://www.together.net/~rjstan/argyria_photos_intro.html
*
*
*
*
*
*Is there a cure for argyria? *
I know of two dermatologists experimenting with laser therapy. One is Allison Vidimos, MD. The other is Martin J. Safko, MD. Dr. Vidimos has treated the entire faces of two argyric people. She and the two patients are very pleased with the results. I have spoken with all three. Dr. Safko has done a test patch on one argyric person. I have seen that myself and think t! hat it looks like the patient's normal skin color. The treatment is experimental, painful and expensive. If you would like to know how to contact the doctors directly, please send me an email. There has been a "cure" touted on the Internet for a long time. It is the selenium - vitamin E "cure". Stan Jones was reportedly trying it. So far I have not heard that it has helped or harmed him. High doses of selenium are known to be toxic and there is preliminary evidence indicating that high amounts of vitamin E may also be bad for your health. There is no scientific reason to believe that this "cure" might work. I've tried unsuccessfully to track it down. I suspect that it may have originated with Mark Metcalf who posted a letter from an anonymous person who claims to have successfully used the "cure". Mark and I have corresponded about the matter. Mark posted our correspondence on his website along w! ith a bunch of nasty, untrue statements about me.

*/Nancy DeLise <nancym...@prodigy.net>/* wrote:

    That would be Rosemary Jacobs.  She swears that her doctor back in
    1930 or there about, gave her colloidal silver for her nose
    problems.  The truth is she was given nose drops with PURE SILVER
    (Not CS) and she took it much longer than prescribed.  We know that
    at that period in history doctors did prescribe prescriptions with
powdered silver in it for various problems. Some members of our list have sent her the recipe to rid her
    body of the argyeria, but she w! ill not respond nor do it since
    argyeria is her claim to fame.  She has been on Good Morning
    America, as well as Ripley's Believe It Or Not among others.