OK, I don't really have a "protocol" for this, it's just a jumble of my
experience.

Background- Horrible back pain & troubles since what I now think was my
first ruptured lumbar disk at 17 yrs old in 1971. Came to a head in February
2003 when I knew that I was headed for a wheelchair from all the damage and
pain, and I took an "ormus" preparation* that stopped all the lumbar pain,
but that is NOT where you start to deal with this problem. That's why I say
killing the disease and dealing with the damage are two distinct and
separate issues.

This is where you start...

In April '02, a head injury hospitalized me and sent the doctors x-raying me
from top to bottom while I had amnesia. That's when all the lumbar and
cervical damage was discovered, 3 ruptured disks, L4-5, C3-4, C4-5,  but no
surprise at all to me. I had MRI's and finally a myleogram, injection of
iodine dye into the spine. The iodine forced an exit of pathogens from my
spine that resulted in gross skin eruptions, I mean BAD. I had already been
taking a lot of CS and was already experiencing some skin eruptions, but
nothing like what was to come from this iodine injection.

I was diagnosed with Degenerative Disk Disease (DDD) and Ankylosing
Spondylitis (AS). I was NOT told that DDD is a pathogenic condition,
probably because they don't really understand that themselves. I was also
NOT told that AS is caused by a known pathogen: Klebsiella. I only recently
learned that one.

After the myelogram, among other skin problems, my shins were covered in
weeping Lichen Planus. Dogged internet research revealed that Nanobacteria
were newly thought to be responsible for this mysterious disease that they
knew was not a regular bacterium nor a fungus. Same research said it was
also the cause of DDD.

I kept up the CS and kept myself full of iodine so the pathogens would not
retreat back into my body while I learned and did everything I could about
killing them with micro-electricity. Many fumbles and stumbles later,
starting in early '03, I successfully implemented 4hz Beck-type blood
electrification for 2-6 hours a night for 6 weeks, skipped two weeks and had
some symptoms to return, then did it for 2 more weeks whereupon it all left
me. Very interestingly, a long tendency to be Bipolar also left me, so much
so that I had a hard time coping for months. Living without highs was itself
a downer, but I sure didn't miss the real downers, so I got over it.

Fast Forward to late '05 when I tried the Salt/C protocol: many "risings"
came up on my neck and my neck movement improved very much. That's why I say
add it to the mix. At least 4 grams each daily of Seasalt (never tablesalt)
and non-corn vitamin C.

These things, all put together, are not easy to do and they won't reverse
the damage very much. As a matter of fact if you stop the disease and gain
other feel-good benefits from these protocols, you may well do more damage
to yourself if you get too active from feeling better! That's exactly what
happened to me in early '03- I was moving like a train again and nearly put
myself in a wheelchair over it.

That's where the "ormus" preparation came in. I have no idea how it ended my
pain. I only know that I regained 3/4" of previously lost height and I don't
hurt in my low back anymore. That's not to say I never hurt anywhere else,
just not there. I have plenty of ongoing challenges, all related to my years
of hard work while carrying degenerative diseases.