LED stands for light emitting diode. Infrared is part of the red spectrum of
light above 700nm. Invisible to the eye if I am not mistaken. There are LEDs
that are specifically designed to produce this wavelength which has been found
to stimulate healing and reduce inflammation.

-- Carol Ann <saffiresk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Good question Al, Thanks.  I have one also.   What is the difference between
LED and Infrared?

Al Riley <a...@domsys.com> wrote:  <!--  /* Style Definitions */  p.MsoNormal,
li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal  {margin:0in;  margin-bottom:.0001pt;
font-size:12.0pt;  font-family:"Times New Roman";} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;  text-decoration:underline;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:#606420;  text-decoration:underline;} span.EmailStyle17
{mso-style-type:personal-compose;  font-family:Arial;  color:windowtext;} @page
Section1  {size:8.5in 11.0in;  margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;} div.Section1
{page:Section1;} --> Hello Group,<?xml:namespace prefix = o />I remember a
while back that there was a quite extensive discussion of the use of LEDs to
treat cancers, particularly oral cancer.   I purchased two different LED units
from V (one of our esteemed listers), one was a 660nm array and the other was
an 880nm array.  One was more effective in the treatment of oral cancer, but I
can’t remember the particulars.  Can anyone remember the jist of the
discussions.ThanksAl Riley!

Carol Ann
 _______________________________The Pessimist complains about the Wind; The
Optimist expects it to change; The Realist adjusts the Sails.   - The world
needs more sailors.
Yahoo! Mail