And this light will help kill off pathogens?...debbie

Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com> wrote:  LED stands for light emitting
diode.  It emits light in the visible range. An infrared emitting diode is an
IED, which are used in the end of remotes for your tv and so forth.   Marshall
 Carol Ann wrote:   Good question Al, Thanks.  I have one also.   What is the
difference between LED and Infrared?   Al Riley <a...@domsys.com> wrote:
     Hello Group,
  I remember a while back that there was a quite extensive discussion of the
use of LEDs to treat cancers, particularly oral cancer.   I purchased two
different LED units from V (one of our esteemed listers), one was a 660nm array
and the other was an 880nm array.  One was more effective in the treatment of
oral cancer, but I can’t remember the particulars.  Can anyone remember the
jist of the discussions.
  Thanks
  Al Riley
!

     Carol Ann _______________________________The Pessimist complains about the
Wind;
The Optimist expects it to change;
The Realist adjusts the Sails.   - The world needs more sailors.

  Yahoo! Mail