From: "Jim Holmes" <ami...@starband.net>
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 12:54 AM

What about the FIR mineral lamps; worth a try?  Cheap[ compared with other
therapies.
Don't let them cut if you can possibly avoid it.
Are you taking MSM?

Hi Jim,

I've saved all the posts on the FIR lamps; there are so many ideas in them that my head is swimming. I'll get "there" however.

"cutting" is not an option and NEVER will be.

The neglected MSM is being added to my repertoire. I've got enough of it for a small army; time to put it to good use!

Thanks for the tips!

Sharon