From: starshar [mailto:stars...@comcast.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 8:25 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Degenerative disk disease

'Scuse me everybody, I just stopped by to scream....
and I can't believe the topic

I just got the results of Tuesday's MRI

Degenerative Disc Disease!

L4+L5 bulged. L5+S1 "subtle bulging"

I'm so freaked out it took awhile to guess that "S1" must refer to the
sacrum. In addition to this dandy news, the MRI showed a cyst on the
kidney---I don't even know which one!
Darn nurse who called wasn't extremely helpful. The Dr says get a kidney
ultrasound. Ok, will do.

What the heck does a cyst on the kidney mean? Anybody know?
I'll get "there" (research) when I calm down

Meanwhile, I ask, "so what can be done for the DDD?"
"Nothing"

Wait a minute---I've got an icepick in my hip and it's shooting fire down my

leg. In order to get in the car I have to lift the left leg with both hands.

Nothing?

"Oh, come in for an app't after you do the ultrasound. Maybe he'll send you
to a neurologist, or prescribe physical therapy."

I've got all the posts you guys wrote for the past few days----infrared,
ormus, microelectricity, et al.
Daddy Bob has thrown me for a loop with the suggestion that there is a
microbial connection!

Right now this is all swimming around in my head, in extreme disorder!

All I can guess for sure is that the sciatic nerve is being pinched
unmercifully and I forgot to ask the nurse if there was any mention of that
in the report.

Keep those good posts coming; I'm sure to calm down and start rationally
applying *something* here!

Sharon