From: Dan Nave [mailto:na...@comcast.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 12:43 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Sharon's health issues

Why are you still seeing this guy?!  Sounds like he caused your problems...

Dan

starshar wrote:

Last visit about 4 wks ago, he hit me all over the lumbar area with the
"activator" (I think I've got that right), and upon leaving his office I
then discovered I couldn't lift my left leg into the car. I've had this
sciatic pain ever since. Boy, he's going to get read the riot act next
time I see him!